How Do I know If am pregnant and how am i going to tell my mom?

my mom has always told me to take care of myself and i always said i know. Me and my mom never had a good relationship always fighting and i had a bad past my dad never wanted me and i found out my mom left me for a while. so i dont know how i would tell her. I had sex on the 25 of dec. and i was just finshed with my period so i had my period around the 20 of dec. and now i havent got my period and i took 3 texts around the 15 and it said negative so i thought that i should wait to see if maybe its just my period being late and i havent got it and now i dont know wat to do

grownlilgirl91

Asked by grownlilgirl91 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to planned parenthood or a crisis pregnancy center and they will test you. Discuss with your parents after you find out for sure.
    Anonymous

• take one now... then just tell her... there's no easy way... you can always try to get her excited by telling her that she is going to be a gramma... i guess er excitement level depends on how old you are...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 3:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• if you suspect you are pregnant, wait and take another test or go to the doctor and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

• You are probably not pregnant. There are a million reasons your period could be a day or two late...stress is one of them. But most women are still in the safe zone 5 days into their cycle.
    Anonymous

• the only way to be really sure is a blood test. you probably arent, if it does turn out that way get on birth control if you dont want a baby. . i would wait to say anything until you know for sure. i thought my mom would be pissed to find out i was pregnant the first time but she was actually really excited, so you never really know
    learae

Answer by learae at 3:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009