Has anyone here or know of anyone that has ever received a letter in the mail from a psychic?

I have always believed people can be psychic, but I have never believed in psychics. Seeking psychic counseling had never once crossed my mind, but in May, 2007, out of the blue, there was a letter from a psychic in my mailbox. The next day there were five more all from different psychics. Every day the mail has run since then I received 3 - 5 from all over the world, and they're still coming. Bizzarre things happen to me all the time, but this is rediculous. It would take a book to explain all this, but I can't speak the truth unless I know the whole truth. Please don't preach to me about religion and God. I am firm in my faith and belief in God. This is more of a personal mission for me to do my part in ridding the world of so many lies, deceptions and illusions. I have the means (boxes of psychic letters) and used what little resources I had to test a few. Your answers will help me prove my theory.

ajeffery1032

Asked by ajeffery1032 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• they are sent to you by people trying to take advantage of you. there was a group of chain letters going out like this a few yrs back like 10-15 yrs ago that were the same things. they get you to write back then they ask you for money to solve your problems or to get you to believe in their crap and they ask you to pay for their false mind reading and crap. they are scams. beware.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't understand what your question is. And what did these letters say?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• And no I never got a letter from a psychic. But am just curious what you are asking here, other than that.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No, I haven't. I didn;t know that they advertised in the mail like that. What truth is it that your looking for to speak? A psychic can't give it to you. I am sure you know that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• never have...not in letter form anyways. but I have been to see one once. amazing experience. not really sure other than that what you are asking. Be careful though what you get in the mail.. Some may be scams. There is a lot of that going on lately. (i got e-mails from a few, that are scams)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Sounds like a scam to me..
    3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 5:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I believe in psychic ability. The only time I have received information from a psychic in the mail was after I showed interest at a spirit fair, and then it was only from a pretty reputable psychic. I would think to get a ton of mail out of the blue like that would be a scam and not something I would want to even "try out".
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 5:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i'm not saying some psychics are legit just that these ones are not. they are not real psychic powers here. just thieves trying to get money during hard times.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I've gotten tons of stuff from psychics. They all wanted me to purchase something. I figured if they had atrue gift they would know I don't have any money to be spending on them. Even the supposedly free ones aren't free. That's how they hook you. Now I do have a couple of friends who do tarot and such, but they don't charge me for services and they have been pretty accurate. The mail you got is bulk mail. They pulled your address off a mailing list. Trash it. That's the best place for it. Ok maybe the recycle bin is better. But I think you get the idea.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• There is no such thing as a Psychic.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009