you too?

do you read a question and then wait til people answer cuz your afraid your answer might sound stupid but realize after reading some of the other answers you don't feel soo silly so then you post?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, if I have an answer I answer it. Like the pp said though, I do sometimes change it a bit after reading it over, sometimes my bitchiness comes out without my approval :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No I don't but that's just my personality. I hate waiting if I think I can answer and help I will and if I sound dumb in the process then I do lol.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 3:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• sometimes i'll answer the question, read it, then redo it 'cause i think it might be too much or not the right advice, etc.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No, I am happy to be the first answer. I think what I think regardless of what others think..
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Heck no! I am way too opinionated to hold my tongue!  I look at it as a challange!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• At night I wait, cuz all these anons come on and you really have to be careful .
    Anonymous