Is it still safe to have sex with my man on top??

I am 39 weeks and trying like crazy to get this lil' guy out!! lol, and sex is suposed to work somehow, and sometimes... but I cant do it... Well when I'm on top... I am just too big!! and I am to worried about smooching him and my belly is not easy to work with... well anyways is it o.k for him to be on toip still?? He doesnt hurt me/ it's not uncomfterable... but I am just worried about smooching my lil' man!!!

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 3:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had esx with my so on top the whole time i was preggo and it didnt do nething
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• your lil man has plenty of cushion to protect him... have your man sit up a bit so that he isn't directly on top of you or scoot to the end of the bed and have him stand . good luck and lots of fun :D
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 3:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL! I was just worried about this the other night. My hubby was on top and we like getting real close which is hard with this massive 35 week belly in our way but I made him stop because I thought he was squishing the baby and I couldnt get the baby to move so I was worried but a little while passed and right about the time I thought it would be wise to take a trip to the ER just to make sure everything was okay the baby started spazing out and doing crazy flips so I think its okay, but you should be able to breathe comfortably and not be in any pain. If you are in pain or cant breathe I would say that is enough and find a different position.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• And to help put your legs on his shoulders. This will help him get deeper since your belly is in the way and he wont be squishing you:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009