Haven't had a period in 34 days but I've been off bc for 38. Pregnant?

I was on the nuva ring a little over 3 months when I was having bad reactions so docs suggested I use the pills instead so I did. I took the pills for a whole month towards the last weeks I had a very short n light period. We used condoms the whole time I was on bc but when it was time for a refill the hubby and I decided we want another baby. I can't remember when I had that last period but I remember taking a pregnancy test a few days away from it because I had all the systoms turns out it was something else. But I'm going off of that date that I haven't had my period. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it was negative. Could I be pregnant or could it just be my body adjusting to no bc?

Mrs.Cruz

Asked by Mrs.Cruz at 5:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• as longe as you don,t have pian in you cervex you should be ok girlfriend
    mo-may

Answer by mo-may at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• It could be your body just ajusting to no BC. I got off mine (I was on the Patch) and it takes 1month before your body gets its self back on track. You haven't had your period in over a month now so you might be.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2008