I am a great failure to stick to a routine ??

I need a routine a schedule any thing to organize my self and to do much for my 2 kids(4 and 2 years).

Can some one advice???

om_sajid

Asked by om_sajid at 4:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Set realistic goals. Look into www.flylady.net Take some of her advice and leave the rest. Use your timer. :) Join us in our 10 minute challenges.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My daughter is 3 and we aren't on a strict schedule, but our day sorta naturally flows the same way, and since we are loose and flexible, we can change or go out if a friend calls or whatever. And we are certainly more active in the 3 other seasons and duirng winter we stay home a lot which goes with following natures natural rhythems in our own lives! Good luck.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 5:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• of course you are not a failure. i like a schedule and i am time oriented any way. try writing down a schedule you would like to have, then just do your best to stick to it. if you dont, oh well, try again nest time. just like anything else, practice
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 8:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009