What do you wish your husb/SO would stop doing?

or start...I wish my husb would start being neater on the toilet ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL people will hate me for this but....I wish my husband wasn't such a clean freak!!
    Anonymous

• Mine moves my stuff all the time!! Its so annoying! I always have to go through the whole house to find my stuff cause he moves it around.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my husb drops dirty socks anywhere he is in the house!
    Anonymous

• I may be hated for this one too-- my husband got a second job and his boss schedules him way too much... I hate that he works so much-- I miss him.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We live with his parents while we build our house and his mother controlls his checking account and savings account!! She fills out his bills and goes to the bank for him!! She tells him he shouldnt buy this and shouldnt buy that!!! I am so fed up with it!!! She also dishes out his dinner every nite!! HE LETS HER!!!! Maybe I am just being amotional, I am 39 weeks preg. and she is driving my nuts!!! He is too!! He is 27 years old and is having a baby!! GROW UP!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wish mine woud take the freaking trash out the first time I ask him to.

Answer by gemgem at 4:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my husband falls asleep with socks on but kicks them off in the middle of the night. i didn't realize this right after we got married, so when we first moved the bed, i found like 50 socks! now i always have to check there before i do laundry... i guess it's not that bad, i just wish he would put them in the hamper!

also, i wish he would stop playing video games!
    aml8808

Answer by aml8808 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wish my husband would stop text messaging. I know in this day and age it is common, but we do not have a text messaging plan, so it doubles his cell bill every month.

I wish he would start....taking out the garbage. It is freezing cold here, and I am 26 weeks pregnant...it is the least he could do.
    But what can I say...I love him anyway!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't bitch about my husband. Why would you stay with a guy then complain about him. You obviously think you can do better, get off your butt and stop looking for stuff to whine about.
    Anonymous

• get over yourself anon, ppl like you make cafe mom boring cause you don't have an interesting opinion
    Anonymous