Little things do matter to some

i was running around all day yesterday on the city buses. my oldest had to go the dentist and then after that turned around and had to take a trip to her dr. i called my youngest's bus telling her that she wouldn't need to be picked up for preschool. i got her viocemail and left the message. today when she picked up my youngest she thanked me for calling her. then she added thanks for always calling her and keeping her informed on that. she's gunna miss it when riley moves into kindergarden next year.

if your kids are picked up infront of your house, do you call the driver to let them know that they don't need to be picked?

this is for any age

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2012 in

• When my kids were in the special pre-k we had to call the transportation dept. of the school system to let them know if my kids wasn't going to school for whatever reason. Now that they are in middle and high school we don't have to call.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2012

• My LO is not in school yet, but I do remember my mom did this with me.
    We lived in the country and stops were very far apart.
    We also gave her a small gift at Christmas and at the end of the school year.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2012

Next question in
What does "student of life" mean

Next question overall (Holidays)
Father's day??