secret computer password, what do you think is up?

My DH and I both have our own laptop computers and have used each others in the past, recently he has changed his password and does not want me to use his anymore. His work is not big secret, so what do you think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds very suspicious, I would not bug him about it, but I would def. keep my eyes and ears open....
    Anonymous

• I would just try talking to him about it. My husband and I went round and round about something very similar. ( pay his cell bill, when it was double due to texts, I complained to him, now he locked me out of it.) In the long run, getting it all out in the open helped.
    Maybe just approach him in a calm manner and ask why he had changed his mind, and go from there.
    Best of Luck, I hope it all works out for you.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it sounds suspicious to me but it could be as simple as he is keeping a computer journal type of thing that he dosen't wish you to read.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yup very suspicious. I'd be wondering what was up. Have you asked him?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It sounds like a man who wants some privacy in some part of his life. Everyone deserves that. Perhaps he doesn't want you controlling everything in the relationship. There was a time when men took care of things and put things away from the wife and nothing was ever thought about it being wrong. Now bc a man wants a small part of his world for himself there is concern something is going on? Why would you want on his personal computer anyway if you have one? That just sounds like you are snooping.
    Anonymous

• Of coarse you have figured out that he is hiding something from you.Some thing he doesn't want you to see. So what is it? Porn? and girlfriend that is e-mailing him? A male lover that is e-mailing him? Or maybe he started working for the CIA.Top secret hush hush type things.

Until you can get on his computer you won't know , will you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I would snoop if I were you ya know look over his shoulder see if you can figure out the password or even make up an excuse to use his laptop instead of yours
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Put a password on yours and see how he likes it.
    melibear5715

Answer by melibear5715 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I used his computer bc it was connected to the printer at the time, so I used his to print a recipe, then I went onto hot mail to send a friend a note, to my surprise he had set a different e-mail address and had left it open. Within that I read a couple e-mails that he had sent out, referring to sending a picture of himself on the beach, and joking that he to was just flirting with this woman and not expecting anything to be acted on. I asked him about that e-mail he said he was just playing up to this woman for work, and that the other woman is just a big flirt like him self.  That part is true, he is a big flirt and the life of any party,

Anonymous

• sounds like he is hiding something from you. obviously you know what already. so why are you asking. i would not like my husband doing that and then changing his password if it is innocent like he says then why start now with the new password. he shouldn't flirt when he has you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009