cravings

My new years resolution this year is to lose close to 40 lbs. I've done great so far and lost 6 lbs. I haven't done any sort of diet. Just eating healthy and exercising. My problem now though is cravings. I'm craving carbs..comfort food.

Help!!

luvnmy3kid

Asked by luvnmy3kid at 4:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• can you have a baked sweet potato? I read those are better than reg baked potato.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That does sound yummy!! I've read they are better then white potatoes too and they taste better!
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 4:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Your body is craving carbs because they are stored as fat, you are losing fat so your body is going into self-defense mode. Give in to the craving-a little-the whole sweet potato thing is a good idea. then get back on track. that way your body doesn't give you such strong cravings that you cant resist.
    GMOTM

Answer by GMOTM at 4:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• GMOTM is right. It's ok to have a little bit of the craving, just be sure it's just a little bit.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2009