OMG I think he is upset

or maybe I just feel guilty, but my SO just hopped on the computer when I was on here and went to search for something and I am pretty sure he saw that I looked or searched for a website called rate my vagina, well I only did it because there is some stupid chick in the just for fun who asked where she could find it at and well I couldn't believe there was one for that its not like I looked at anything, but he just left for work and didn't say anything just left kinda mad like so now I dont know what to do should I explain myself

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • LOL! That sounds like something that would happen to me! Just tell him. And if he doesn't believe you, show him the post.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• oh and what makes it worse is about a week or so ago he took this nudie pic of me and yeah is shows everything I dont want him to think I was trying to post it OMFG I think I am freaking for no reason
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Make a joke of it and do mention it. Just say that you know he saw it and that it was some crazy thing you were looking up for CafeMom. Keep it light and don't get all serious about it. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• just tell him why you were looking for it
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't say a thing. act like nothing is wrong. If he asks about it. Just tell him, your into girls now. Then wait to see the exception on his face. Then just say,,,, just joking. Then tell him the truth

Answer by louise2 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL - that sounds like a mess I'd get myself in to.
    Honestly, I love CafeMom because it's NOT CAFEDAD! It's a place we girls can let our guards down a bit, and explore safely, right?
    Most men will think it's funny if you go ahead and explain how dorky we are... very few would still be mad. However, without an explanation, most men are insecure enough to be worrying about every ounce of their body and soul.
    EXPLAIN yourself... with a smile.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 4:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• why would he be mad? i don't get it. let him blow off steam. i wouldn't mention it unless he asks.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lol! that's kind of funny! Just ask him if he's upset about something and if he says that's what's bothering him explain why you were lookin at that site. Maybe even show him the other girls posting. Then make sure he knows his rating is the only one that counts!
    Anonymous

• ok i went there and yeah he should be mad. he probably thought you did it. i would text his phone or call him and explain. i think it's a trap for men to see free pussy. whoever posted on cf not sure what she is thinking.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• see melody it was completely innocent though its not like I was looking to rate anyone or myself for that matter I even just talked to him and he did sound pissed but he didnt seem happy either
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009