• In the Spotlight:

Best Brand Of Contacts?

Ok so apparently I went to an Opthamologist, instead of a Optomatrist, (they are both eye drs). But the Opthamologist never said he couldn't give me a presciption for contacts, not telling me this I went to buy some and they told me what he gave me wasn't a prescription!
Wtf?
Bc your eyes have to be sized or something..?
Idk...
I told him I was there for contacts!
And he never told me he couldn't give me the prescription!
Oh and my insurance only pays for an annual eye test,
so I wasted it on him.

But anyways, I'm going to order them online.
I want to know the best brand?

kookiekayla

Asked by kookiekayla at 6:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Health

• You have to have a perscription. Even when you buy them online you have to either fax your perscription to the place you are buying them from or you have to give them the phone number of the doc so they can call and confirm your perscription. You need to have your eyes measured. Contacts are not a one size fits all. Unfortunately I think you are going to have to go back to the doc. I have an astigmatism and I use Acuvue for Astigmatism.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2008