Marines Deployment and Cheating?

I have heard a lot about men cheating on there wifes. Because it is in there handbook. Is this true? How do they cheat?have any of you gone throuh this or know anything about it

gigi519

Asked by gigi519 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2012 in Military

• I was a bartender for 10yrs and cops and military never took their vows seriously... well at least the ones at the bar didn't. I hate to say that I like to think of them as honorable. This is a generalization of my perspective behind the bar.

I don't know how they do it when deployed ( other than brothels  ), I wouldn't think there are many opportunities.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2012

• Some men and women just can't keep their pants up. Not all cheat, but if your hubby is deployed make sure you keep in touch everynight if possible.
    My hubby on deployment had a femial tell him when she is on deployment she needs to hook up to make it through her time. She did find someone to keep her company and she was married. He would call everynight and tell me all the gossip lol.

All I can say is you need to trust him and make sure he knows you love him and miss him. He needs to keep busy or like in school he can get into trouble.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2012

• It just depends on the person, it makes it easier to cheat being away from the family, but you are either a person that is going to or not.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• I agree with Farrahann,"I hate to say that I like to think of them as honorable". My husband was away for 6 weeks and did the unthinkable with a fellow Air(wo)man.She knew about me and my sons and had no problem doing what she did.Not to mention damn near every man he knows,has cheated or been cheated on and those that wanted to make it work did.Those that didn't have some type of screwed up arrangement so the kids involved will remain taken care of.I told my husband,"You know it's funny,we're supposed to look at you all as Hero's and hold you to this higher standard but I can't do that anymore when half of you have your priorities messed up.How can you sacrifice your life for your country but you can't honor your marriage vows 100% of the time?
    Mrs.Fields05

Answer by Mrs.Fields05 at 2:55 PM on May. 23, 2012

• cops and military never took their vows seriously.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2012