Friend Requests..

How many of you dislike folks who sent you a friend request, just so they can get you to join their WAHM business?

OR bulk emails about love and happiness if you fwd.. or else you die, or have bad luck in 60...59..58..57..

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 4:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! YUCK THOSE ARE THE WORST!!! but why in the world do they make us feels soooo guilty for not passing them on? i feel horrible! SILLY HUH?
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 4:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Have it happen and dont like it. Thats why I usually go to their profiles first to see if we'd actually get along. If its all about WAH stuff then I wont add them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I delete them after the first WAH opportunity and the second chain letter. Seriously, I haven't had any bad luck yet! ha ha
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I Hate Bulk Mail But Sometimes I Still Send It Anyway LOL
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Those aren't very nice.
    I also do not like to receive a friend request from someone who states they liked my answer to a question, but then doesn't disclose anything about themself. I went to her page to read about her and it was set to private.
    Would it be rude to deny her request, leave it pending, or accept it?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009