HOW CAN I GET MY BAY FATHER TO WANT TO BE IN HIS BABYS LIFE

I STILL TALK TO THE FATEROF MY UNBORN SONS BUT HE DONT WANT TO BE A FATHER HE TLD ME THAT HE WAS SORRY FOR MAKING ME HAVE TO DO IT BY MYSELF BUT HES NOT READY TO BE A FATHER I DONT WANT TO PUSH HI INTO SOMETHING HE NOT READ FOR BUT WE ARE STILL FIRENDS SO HOW WOULD IT WORK HOW CAN WE BE FIRENDS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You cant make anyone do something they dont want to. I would remind him friend or not he still will be financially responsible for the child so he may as well try.

Answer by gemgem at 4:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wouln't want to be friends with someone who did not want anything to do with my child. There is no way you can get him to be in the childs life if he doesn't want to be. You can get child support from him and that's probably why he wants to stay on good terms with you, so he doesn't have to pay. I would make him pay. Maybe he'll GROW UP oneday and realize he needs to MAN UP and be a part of his baby's life. He's a puss.
    Anonymous

• He'll eventually accept it. But hopefully it won't be to late!
    Anonymous

• I guess he should not of had intimate realtions with you without thinking about after affects.
    Bottom line..
    He is going to be a father,ready or not he has legal obligations,finanical or medical.
    I could not be friends with someone that did not want to be around what was created from someon he once claimed he loved.
    Anonymous

• The only thing you can do is be cordial to him. If you nag and rag on him all the time, he'll run the other way for sure. I know a few men who don't see their kids because the mom is a psycho bitch! Don't be that psycho B! Get him for child support, but don't go nuts calling him or stalking him or telling everyone he knows what a deadbeat he is. Good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009