Tilted uterus? Anyone have titled uterus? Did it take you longer to show? Or get preggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have a tilted uterus. I'm on pregnancy number 4 in 5 and a half years. My mom is a nurse and said that up to half of all women have a tilted uterus. I started showing around 13 to 15 weeks to show each time. However I did outgrow my clothes much sooner than that. I don't think having a tilted uterus is such a big thing.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have one too and don't think they are a big deal. I had no problem getting prego. I had stretchmarks at 12 weeks, I was huge. I don't know if that is becuase of my tilted uterus or not. The only thing that the doctor told me about them is that you are more likely to have really bad back labor...I did.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 4:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have a tilted uterus and I got pregnant within the first month of trying.

I don't think I showed anymore than anyone else.
    Anonymous

• I have a tilted uterus and with my current husband, it took our wedding night to get pregnant. (I have no clue about "preggers"?)

I had to go into maternity clothes at 10 weeks. (either that or buy two sizes larger and THEN go maternity)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It took me 7 months, and i started showing at 3 months.
    teonia35

Answer by teonia35 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My best friend of zillions of years has a tilted uterus. She is very fertile, 6 kids. She showed at the normal time and had healthy babies. The only thing is when she has sex in certain positions, it bangs her cervix and hurts, also when she gets a pelvic exam, the doc always looks at her funny! I've seen that about 10 times and it is just as funny every time! They look confused, then they find her cervix and you see the look change to relief. Hilarious!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009