Why does his best friend treat me better then he does???

Well latly my husbands best friend seems to be treating me better then my hubby does most of the time. He always seems to be on my side about things, and for the longest time he always stops by during the week when my hubby is working, and he knows hes working. And he will hang out with me all day. Nothing happens except we talk alot. Hes never made a move on me or anything, but should I be worried??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Your husband might be testing you to see if you will cheat. It sounds suspicious.
    Be wary because your husband might have plotted this with his friend!
    Anonymous

• Yes....sounds like he is moving in on dh territory.

I would ask him not to stop by unless dh is home....otherwise you are asking for disaster.
    Anonymous

• be very careful! while its all been on the up and up til this point. i wouldnt chance it. sounds like he may be biding his time and going to make a move when he feels he (and you) are comfortable enough. its all great that hes on your side etc in discussions that involve all of you, but you should be very careful discussing any thing about you and your husband with him.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 4:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• As long as you don't let anything happen. But why does he come over when he knows your husband is at work? Does your husband know? If he doesn't and he finds out, he might think something is going on even if it isn't and this could cause big problems. If this guy just wants to be friends, ask him if he wouldn't mind visiting when your husband is home just to be on the safe side. And make sure your husband knows and doesn't have a problem with it.
    Anonymous

• Maybe I am old school, but I would never let another man(not related to me) come over while my DH was a work, and hang out and talk to me.

Do you think that might be the reason your DH is acting like he is.

Answer by louise2 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Is your husband an a**?

My of 16yrs treats me better than anyone could. However I see him jump to the aide of our fellow girl friends when he feels they are being put down in front of us by their spouses.

Anonymous

• My husband knows he comes over, and he doesn't care!
    Anonymous

• I would let your dh know he's been hanging around. make him aware that you like the friedship but are unsure odf his motives 7 that nothing's happend to date. These thing's always seem to get turned around on the wife/girlfriend. been there. cover your bum.
    Star8283

Answer by Star8283 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Uh oh.. hangs out all day?! I dunno.. I do not know how I would feel about that if the shoe were on the other foot. I guess I should have read the post all the way htrew before I said :

My husband of 16yrs treats me better than anyone could. However I see him jump to the aide of our fellow girl friends when he feels they are being put down in front of us by their spouses.
    Anonymous

• don't ask for trouble. Nip that in the bud before it goes somewhere you don't want it to go and you lose everything you have

Answer by admckenzie at 4:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009