I have also tried ovualation charts and caculator also the ovulation kits but still no baby I have been trying 8 years now:( what can I do next?

Smithsinfer_09

Asked by Smithsinfer_09 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ditto the above. even if you have regular periods, if your hormone levels are a little off (for either of you) it can make it hard to get preg. Find a reproductive endocrinologist if you can...the testing is far more comprehensive than you would get from your obgyn.
    KateKevinAdopt

Answer by KateKevinAdopt at 5:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Get medical help. See a reproductive specialist.
    Anonymous

• Yes - go see a specialist. Both you and your husband need to be seen.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• As the other ladies said, see a doctor. We can only speculate as to why you are haivng issues. A doctor can tell you way better then us what you next steps would be. In all likelyhood you may not be ovulating at all...like me, despite and OPK saying I was going to. Or your hubs could have a very low sperm count...or no sperm. I mean there are a million little things that need to happen just so and perfectly for any woman to get pregnant. Hang in there and get yourself into a reproductive endocrinologist! Pronto!
    Anonymous