I really hate it when...

Time to vent, ladies. What really ticks you off today, or recently? No racist or sexist comments, please.
I really hate it when....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People complain about things others would consider a blessing to have.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 4:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I really hate it when I get sick, my whole family gets sick, and just as they get better, I get it again. That, or I never seem to get better to begin with! Oooooh! I can't wait until warmer weather!
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 4:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Today when my husband went and bought a new cell phone for $150 when I told him I wanted the one that's FREE! Money is a bit tight right now and he goes and does something like that! Thankfully we get a pretty good refund from taxes but it still makes me mad!
    Anonymous

• I really hate it when people tell you they're going to do something that they never planned on doing in the first place.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Amen Kellyboot! Me too! And i hate drama queens, some people just love to stir the pot until it's knocked over & all over the floor.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hate it when my MIL thinks it's ok to talk about me behind my back...soooo hard to be civil with that woman!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hate when my comments get reported and deleted :(
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 4:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• People put others down for their beliefs on various subjects. To each their own is all I can say...
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I call the pediatrician about my 18 month old son and 26 day old daughter throwing up even water and they tell me their is nothing they can do about it so just ride it out - I hate seeing my kids sick it kills me inside and I wish i could take it for them
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I really hate it when the boys' OT makes a schedule and then is CONSTANTLY 10-15 minutes late...and we're the first damn appointment of the day!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009