pushing my friends away and not meaning to

ok so since i was about 33 weeks pregnant

i have been in a weird mood and not wanted to talk to anyone but my dad my step mom and medical people

iv push so many friends away not knowing i was doing so

we would still talk and stuff but i guess i was being a bitch

well iv tryed saying srry to them and tryed to explain idk wut is wrong and stuff

and they just tell me that i think cuz im gonna be a mom that i am better then them and that is not true

does anyone have a clue y i would be in this type of mood?????

and how i can explain it to my friends???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Right now especially if this is your first on the inside you are trying to prepare for a large transition and add to that changing hormones. You are beginning to change how you think, to how a mom would think. There is a lot of things that are probably on your mind also.

If none of you friends have kids or are in the same stage as you...that could be causing the tension. They might have their own feelings about motherhood etc...and then to see you go from talking abot sex, partying ( just an example) to talking about diapers and breastfeeding is a change.

Just take things slow. Things will "pan out." Maybe send your friends a little email saying hi, or drop them a line to let them know you have been missing them.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 5:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009