IAM 6 MONTHS PRGNANT. IS IT OK TO TAKE TYLENOL PM OR JUS EXTRA STRENGHT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE TELL ME THAT I SUPPOSE TO ONLY TAKE DA EXTRA STRENGHT!

darrion

Asked by darrion at 6:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my dr told me i could take it when i was pregnant just in moderation.....
    tierrarutledge

Answer by tierrarutledge at 6:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My Dr said any Tylenol product was ok. I took the PM a few times and Tylenol sinus about 1 or 2 times a week. He said that was fine.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Tylenol PM contains Bendryl(well the generic for of it) and I was told that Bendryl was ok to take during pregnancy. That is what I take for my allergies when they are really bothering me.
    JoyCw5

Answer by JoyCw5 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Tylenol PM is ok. If you're just wanting something to help you sleep, take Children's Benadryl instead... it's very safe.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• i just talked to my dr about this at my last appt. Tylenol anything is ok... i've been having trouble sleeping and she actually was the one who recommended tylenol pm and because of sinus pressure from allergies she told me tylenol sinus too.... just as long as you use it in moderation and dont take more than what is said on the box, you'll be just fine
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 12:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• ASK YOUR DR.
    ASHLEY-THOMPSON

Answer by ASHLEY-THOMPSON at 1:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2008