birth control help

i have a question i am on the pill i took my lat pill thursday..and i still havent started..now i take them every day at 330 but sometimes i forgot and took some later than i should of..could this be a reason why i havent started or should i take a test? im scared i havent told my hubby anything yet..

coreysbaby

Asked by coreysbaby at 5:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i should of started by now and i took my last pill on new yrs eve. i'm thinking that when you take it off your hormones are off as well and that your regular period will not be regular. i have taken two test showing negatives. so that is what i assume is going on. if your trying to get pregnant they say that 50% after they stop will get pregnant within 3 months. if your not. test the test if your close to your due date and see. if your not start your pack of BC again. remember though that when you take BC and you are pregnant could cause birth defects or your body to abort the baby naturally. so i would wait til you start and not have sex til then. you don't want to have to deal with that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• are you brestfeeding? I did not have a period when I was brestfeeding.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• no im not breastfeeding
    coreysbaby

Answer by coreysbaby at 7:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I missed 3 pills, after months and months of pill taking, and got pregnant immediately. I had a positive pregnancy test on the second day of my missed period, though sometimes you may not get a positive pregnancy test until up to a week after your missed period.

Use condoms until you know for sure. If you do start your period you will have to restart with a new pack of pills. If you haven't missed any pills you may still be pregnant, though it is less likely if you took all of your pills at the right time, or at least on the same day.
    NotVeryClever

Answer by NotVeryClever at 7:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009