Anyone having a video camera in the delivery room??

I told my SO not to take the camera out ill the baby is out LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Define delivery room? My baby will be born at home and I hope my hubby does a good job of getting it all on camera. I thought about hiring a videographer to make sure hubby doesn't forget to press record. Birth should be amazing, not in sturrips at the hospital and humiliating. JMO, I think birth is beautiful. Film Away!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yep! Had it on the entire time! My cousin was filming. She kept it above the waist, but I told her at the moment he comes out she needed to get that shot. We've watched the tape and you can see all of my business. This isn't something we show to everyone, but if they asked I would have no problem showing it to them.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My delivery room will probably be my bedroom or bathroom and we do plan to have a video camera.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• this one will be recorded but only because my husband will be deployed :(
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009