Can anyone suggest...

A good product for redness after shaving your bikini area? I've tried the product bikinin zone but didn't get any results.

Tawanda74

Asked by Tawanda74 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• don't shave it = )
    try using a hair remover cream instead. I have found less irritation this way.
    TheresaAvon

Answer by TheresaAvon at 7:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• You could try using baby oil... my mom swears by it. She *heard* that the oil helps keep the area hydrated & lubricated so that the hairs don't get ingrown. I don't know b/c I don't shave mine, but that's what she told me.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Slumber Parties sells this stuff called Coochie, it's for shaving that area. It's great. PM me and I'll give you my girl's number.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 9:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• There is new Nozema bikini shavers designed for the bikini area they work excellent you wont even need a creme after
    spadiva25

Answer by spadiva25 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• If you try anything that works let me know I have the same problem--I have tried baby oil and it didn't work. Maybe I didn't give it long enough...
    firewinky38

Answer by firewinky38 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• mix 50/50 tea tree oil and baby oil - apply liberally for 2 days and the day of shaving -- then use baby powder afterward -- works like a charm
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 3:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2008