will it hurt

i have my postpartm check up this week and it is when i get my birthcontrol i am scared to have intercourse again will it hurt

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• i wouldnt call it painful really. my first time was-a little uncomfortable.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• For me it hurt, everyone is different. I do know that I also had my hubby wait 8 weeks because of my stitches and I was scared. I would get some K-Y jelly so that things go more smoothly. Often, you can have more dryness and that is the uncomfortable part.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It just seems weird because its been so long and you just had a baby! I was scared to death, but when you hear or obgyn say " your ok to have sex" it will make you feel much better, at least it did for me.
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 6:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Everyone is different. Just be sure that things aren't dry. Have lots of foreplay, this should make you feel more comfortable and build excitement.  I didn't hurt, I just felt a little awkward because it had been soooo long.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it wont hurt just a little bit uncomfortable but give it time
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I was a little nervous cause i had stitches (and it had been a while before the delivery too)..but, it was no big deal! In fact i was afraid i'd be all "stretched out". The opposite happened (in a really good way!) It was like a "first time" without the pain! But, honestly my first time wasn't bad either so maybe i just have good vajajay genes...lol. Just take your time and enjoy it!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009