Can you get pregnant if the condom falls off inside you? adult content

I was on birth control, but it was making me sick. Well, my OB I told him that I was getting really bad stomach aches and he said it was probably from the birth control so he told me to try to stop my periods by taking the first 3 weeks of the pills, but not taking the 4th week to go straight to a new pack. He told me I would/might have break through bleeding, but didn't tell me how long I would have it. So I tried that and I did stop at first, but then I spotted for 2 and a half weeks. So when I went back to him and told him this he asked if I only done it the one month. I told him yes. So he told me to try it again he said that after a while I wont have anything to bleed off of so I would stop. So I did and that time it was a little over 3 weeks. But I was also having trouble breathing while I was on it so i decided to stop to see if that is what it is from and now my belly don't hurt anymore and I am not having trouble breathing either. I have been off of it about a month. But I have dh using condoms (he is getting fixed June 22nd), but I haven't had a period yet this month. I keep getting cramps (and have for over a week) like I am about to start, but I don't. Well a couple weeks ago dh and I was doing it with a condom on and when he pulled out I got up to go to the bathroom and he was like ummmm is the condom in you because i can't find it? So I felt and sure enough it was inside so I had to pull it out it was kind of embarrassing lol. Anyway, he finished then when he pulled out the condom slipped off. So he finished in the condom, but can you still get pregnant that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1181574/Can_you_get_pregnant_if_the_condom_falls_off_inside_you
    Anonymous

• Really, you just asked this and got a few good answers.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• Yes, if semen leaked out the the condom then there is a possibility you could be pregnant.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• I didn't know where to put it so I put it in both places
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• thanks Crafty26

Now I am starting to freak out. I am not sure how much longer I should wait until my period returns. I already have 3 kids they were planned. I have 7 year old girl, 4 year old girl, and 8.5 month old girl dh has an appointment to get fixed June 22nd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• Anytime you have sex with a male partner you risk the chance of pregnancy. Even if the condom had not gotten lost you would still be at risk.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• Well, this might be your miracle baby! Whoo hoo!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• YES, of course sperm swim fast....tell your DH to hold on to the ridge of the condoe when pulling out of you.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• sarasmommy777

actually we haven't use a condom, but a handful of times between each pregnancy. We have been together 12 years and married almost 9 and every one was planned and we used the pull out myth, but this time being we have an 8.5 months old and being we have 3 babies and no for a fact we want to be done we have been using condoms rather than pulling out. He used a condom that time just when he was finished and went to pull out of me the condom slipped off and was hanging outside of me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• well the end of it was handing outside of me while the other part was inside. So I was just thinking maybe it was less likly since when he finished it was in the condom, but when pulling out the condom slipped off. I am hoping I am making sense lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2012