do you like this name?

My father in laws real name is Harely Joseph Davison, and so is his dads. Although none of his sons are names Harley, my SO wants to carry on the tradition, so I thought about it and I actually liek the name but what do you think? For a boy, Harley Joseph Davison (and would we have to put the 3rd after it?) or for a girl Harlie Jo? Let me know what you think =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yea alight for boy . But I don't like the name for the girl.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's definitely unique. If you like it why does it matter what everyone else thinks?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I hope that you have a girl...I love love love it for a little girl:) It is good for a boy as well but I like it better for a girl.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I actually like the name Harlie for a girl. Either way, it's a cute name.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i think its adorable for either girl or boy, and put the 3rd if you want, but personally i wouldnt.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 5:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• goodi think they are both great names.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I think it's really cute, either way! I don't know if I would put the 3rd after it though, my husbands a junior and I can't tell you how many issues we've had with stuff on his credit that's actually his dads...its annoying.
    Anonymous

• I like it both ways!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 6:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I grew up with a Harley, so it's not that odd to me! I really like it!
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 6:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I like it a lot, too. And I'm not fond of unusual names for girls but I really like Harlie for a girl.

Answer by Bmat at 6:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009