I just found out i'm pregnant!!

And i'm struggling on when to make the announcement and how to make it. My boyfriend has already told his bestfriends, and we know his mom will be next. I kinda want to surprise his mom but we wont see her till mid next month and are having a hard time waiting.

What about the general announcement? What are some fun, creative ways to announce the latest addition?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Invite to a baby shower?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• baby shower is usually towards the end of your pregnancy & thrown by someone else.. kinda a strange announcement "come to my baby shower in 7 months!"

CONGRATS!!!! :)

who are you wanting to tell right now? kinda would narrow it down to creativeness based on the people to tell.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• Best friends were told before family? That seems odd to me, but haven't been pregnant so maybe it's not.
    Anonymous

• Anon, his best friend is like family. He is the godfather to their child and the boy calls him uncle. And my child will call his best friend uncle. They are kinda more like brothers.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• Holy Cow! That is AWESOME! I have been wondering how you have been.

My mom was helping me move when I asked her into the spare bedroom of our new place and asked her where a crib would be best. She was all confused and said..." A crib? You don't need a crib...a crib... a crib.... A CRIB... OH MY GOD! YOUR PREGNANT!"

It is one of my sweetest memories.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2012

• When are you getting the 1st Altersound ,then frame it for her
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 2:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• tigger3itch-
    I'm hoping not to get an ultrasound at all. :-)
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2012