I have tested it said negative but yet I am still late what is the problem?

I have been having my period the 6th or the 9th of each month. This month I have not got it yet. I took two test and they both are negative but still no period and it is the 20th. What could be the problem? I really want a baby!!!

mylittleman21

Asked by mylittleman21 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it might be to early to show up on the test i would wait 2 weeks or so and try again
    Con3Fam

Answer by Con3Fam at 6:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• It may be to early, or it is possible to just miss a period all together. I would say wait a week or two and take another test, or go get a blood test. Good Luck!!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I wanted a baby so bad and stressed over it...took a ton of test...had NEVER in my life missed a period...but I stressed so much about wanting to get pregnant that I missed my first period because of being too stressed out. Be careful, relax and just let it happen...the more you stress the lesser your chances.
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• The tests don't give accurate answers until 2 weeks after your missed period. Wait a few more days and take another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• If your stressed that can cause you to be late too.Just like ajjc775 said....
    SaraWolf

Answer by SaraWolf at 12:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2008