Bad News =-(

Hello Ladies, My doctor just called me with the results of my blood work and he said one of my ovaries is failing. I have to go to an endocrinologist. Has anyone ever had this problem or anything like it? is there any hope of me getting pregnant Im so depressed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Only one of your ovaries is failing? Then have hope. Hopefully the other one is fine. I would imagine that it will be harder to get pregnant but not impossible. Also maybe the endocrinologist will be able to help somehow.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I only have one functioning ovary. I have a 19-month old and am expecting another baby this summer. I ovulate every other month and was able to get pregnant just fine. It only took a week this last time! Good luck.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 6:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• when i was 13 i had one of my ovaries removed and i havea 3 yr old and a 2 month old.i know that it is devistating news when you first find out but just speak with a doctor and try.try.try be patient might now happen at first but if it is ment to be it will happen GOOD lUCK!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 5:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009