Are you Bi?

I've just recently had my first bi experience. Totally turned my hubby on! ;) I'm just curious how many women on here are bi. And how many of your SO's know about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm bi and my hubby knows.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No I'm not !!!
    Anonymous

• I am, was well before meeting my hubby, and this will be my first ever anonymous post because I have had bad experiences with people finding out... it is my personal business and I will keep it to myself. I actually sexually prefer women to men , aside from my husband of course. My husband knows. And my husband is not sharing :-)
    Anonymous

• My DH knows that I am bi and he is okay with that fact but he would not condone any sexual activity with another woman and I as it is cheating just the same.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I am and was before I met hubby. But, I would never act on it because cheating is cheating whether a man or woman.
    Anonymous

• Anon, it is not cheating if your man is with you. It is a experience more than anything. BTW yes I am bi and hubby knows EVERYTHING about me.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im single but yes im bi and when i meet a guy if he cant expect it thats 2 bad for him
    about2beamommy

Answer by about2beamommy at 6:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No!!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 6:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Hell no, I like meat way to much!
    Anonymous

• I was in high school.

Yes, my boyfriend knows about it.

I did a lot of growing up after I graduated and I sorta grew out of it. Not saying that bi people are childish by ANY means...but it just wasn't for me, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009