Anyone else with big boobs have this seat belt problem?

I swear every car I am in, no matter where I sit the stupid shoulder belt won't stay across my chest! It always slips up under the opposite armpit and practically across my throat. Well it feels that way anyway.

I always end up pushing it down over and over again! They need to make a belt positioner like they have for kids or short people lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha this happens to me too!! well not when i drive my car. i bought this seat belt hookie thing. i dont know what its called. basically it attaches to the lap part of the seatbelt & you slide the chest part through this piece. i got it at walmart for just a few $s. it makes a HUGE difference
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• OMG!!! I am SOOOOO with you on that one! I usually just say F(&^#K it, and put it under my arm!!! It HURTS when it's on my neck!! So yeah, I totally understand! ;)
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have a belt positioner made by safety 1st that works well . I have had this problem for years...couple that with being 5'3" and it's maddening. I would think it should work regardless of your height.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Ya, I'm always fixing the seatbelt too. It's was annoying at first but now it's just a reflex. I don't even realize that I'm doing it half of the time. lol
    InsanitySpeaks

Answer by InsanitySpeaks at 6:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Glad to know I'm not alone!
    Anonymous

• I'm 5' 7" with big boobs and stil have this problem.
    Anonymous

• You can make you one to hold it together at the stomach or you can buy one at walMart. They have them. I have been going to do that for years and you have encouraged me to go ahead with it and make me some. I hear you and yes, I have the same problem. I also had to have neck surgery and they cut you in the front and that only added to the pain from the seatbelt. UGHH!!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 6:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• lmao I cracked up reading this because i know exactly how it goes! i have some biggums!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• LOL! Wow, I'm totally going to have to find this thing at walmart you all are talking about! I never knew such a thing existed!
    Anonymous

• the one I have is made exactly like Okmanders describes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009