Have you ever noticed?

Have you ever noticed you dont realize how much stuff you really have until you move? I am in the middle of packing, and i thought we didnt have much, but my lord was i wrong. Is it just me or other people too?

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah we moved from mich to al so my sis and i decided to share a truck we were like we dont have much we will probably use haf the truck well we used the whole truck plus we filled our vans that we drove in lol
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• omg yes! i am going through that right now. were moving from ca to nv and were putting mostly everything in storage. and theirs alot of stuff we have and i never even noticed! its crazy! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh God it's not just you...We have SO much. It never looks that way cause everything has it's place so there is no clutter. We moved eight months ago and are never moving again.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah were looking at moving in the next yr or two and Im not looking forward to it LOL. We have a 5 bdrm 3 bth house and when we moved in had 5 kids in the home. Now two will have moved out on their own but they left so much behind LOL. Im sure Ill have tons of old toys, clothes, video games, systems, and old computers to throw out.

Answer by gemgem at 6:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I HATE moving, luckily when we moved this past summer I was pregnant . . lol . . I didn't have to do anything, but it still sucked having no where to sit and having to climb back up off the floor 8.5 months pregnant with major carpal tunnel . . I had to push up on my fists . . .lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I think it is everybody!! I know I have a lot of stuff. I had to have a shed built to store all my stuff when I got a divorce.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 6:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Aghh!! We're moving in the Spring, and the first thing I'm doing is renting a dumpster to get rid of the stuff we keep moving around with us that we never see or end up using! I'm sick of moving it around with us.. but I'm sooo looking forward to moving (again!).
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We had to leave a lot of stuff behind because the moving truck was full and we were driving 1,300 miles.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We moved two years ago and doubled our house size. I don't know how we fit in our little house before? We have so much stuff and when we moved I hauled two truck fulls of stuff to various places (Goodwill, homeless shelter, dump). I'm never moving again!!!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh dear lord, we're about to move in about two weeks.

I'm dreading it so much O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009