Not into sex, at all....

There is stuff that men can take, I know. What about women? Anything that will help me get interested. I hate sex, with a passion. I was molested as child. That's the only thing I can thing of that makes me this way. Any herbs or meds that will help boost my sexual arrousal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2012 in Relationships

• How about getting some counselling to help you deal with being molested?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• It doesn't really effect me any. I had counseling when I was younger. Like I said though if that's not what is behind it, i cant figure out why I hate it so much.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• do you enjoy getting off on your own ? (not trying to be gross but can you come when its not sex, just masterbation?) being able to please yourself is the first step.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• Amalia-yes I do. It's just putting a strain on my dh and I. He has gotten to where he can tell. I'm not as good at faking as when I was younger.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• If you hate sex, the abuse IS still affecting you and never stopped affecting you. More counseling could help.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2012

• Love Motion #9. Apply when needed. You'll hump anything that stands still. Also helps with inability to orgasm and dryness.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2012

• Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study published in 2004 placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%.

Asexuality is distinct from abstention from sexual activity and from celibacy, which are behavioral and generally motivated by factors such as an individual's personal or religious beliefs; sexual orientation, unlike sexual behavior, is believed to be "enduring". Some asexual people do engage in sexual activity despite lacking a desire for sex or sexual attraction, due to a variety of reasons, such as a desire to please romantic partners.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2012