Is there any way that even with a negative blood test, you could still be pregnant??

I took a test on december 21 which came up positive. Ive taken several since then and they are all negative. I still wasnt convinced so i got a blood test and that also came back negative. I had some bleeding for about 4 days about a month ago. Im having some preg symptoms also. ive been told that false positives are rare, so im just so confused. if i am pregnant i would be about 10 weeks along,,if im counting right with my last real period. my drs wont do an ultrasound cuz it would be a waste o f their time since the blood test came back neg. I know thats the only way Ill know if I am or not..well at least until i start showing..so what the heck do i do?? i need to know!! do you think that its even a possibility im pregnant at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Seriously? No.
    Anonymous

• you know what sweetie. i went through the same thing. i took and at home preg test and it was postive and then the rest were neg. then i went to the doc and they did blood work and it came back neg. i talked to my doc and told her that i had all the symptoms and well, she said i had a miscarriage and then they did and ultrasound and found a cyst. so i would have your doc check things out in their just to make sure!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• if you think you would be atleast 10wks along then you wouldnt have gotten a neg blood test. your not pregnant. if you were pregnant there would be some soft of HCG levels in your blood. sorry all you can do is keep trying. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• not true. you know when i was preg with my son, i had my period and i didnt even know i was preg until i got really sick with a cold and went to the docs and they did a pee test and came up i was like 4 months preg!! now i know why my SO was so sick for those 4 months!! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im in the same boat. my last period was dec 9 and its jan 26 i took a test jan 22 it was positive and i took hold bunch it was neg. i have a appiontment on feb 11 to find out what is going on
    sweetbabygra756

Answer by sweetbabygra756 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION CUZ I HAD MY PERIOD ON NOV 28- DEC 5 AND I HAVENT GOT MY PERIOD SINCE THEN.IS THERE A POSSIBILITY I CAN BE?!I TOOK A BLOOD WORK AND IT WAS ALSO NEGATIVE
    CASPER956

Answer by CASPER956 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009