just seeing if anybody has any good ideas for baby's first birthday

1tazz

Asked by 1tazz at 6:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well my son was really into the movie Disney Cars so his whole theme was cars. But i went really cheapy and went to the 99cent store for the goodie bag fills. Bought the cars goodie bags though. I bought 1 table cloth cars and 1 center peiece, and I used that for the present table. And then just did dollar store red & black plates. It was cute not too expensive either
    Bayareamommy510

Answer by Bayareamommy510 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have an idea for a "game." My friend did this at her one year old's bday party a couple years ago and it was a big hit. She bought a whole bunch of those small boxes of kleenex and wrapped them up in birthday wrap, leaving the top open so the kleenexes could be accessed. When you walked into her house, they were all set up in a big pyramid on a table. Everyone was secretly thinking, "what the heck are those for>" Well, she gave each baby one and set them on the floor and they had an absolute ball pulling all those tissues out of the boxes. It looked like it snowed in the living room and the babies were all laughing and throwing tissues in the air.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 6:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009