tool box trouble

i am so sick and tired of not being able to paste pics in the posts. something has gone wrong with my tool box! and i cant figure out how to fix it! like when you reply to a post, and you get a little tool box at the top that takes a sec to generate, well, mines not coming up at all! and apparently its influenceing my graphics! (aaaarrrrrrrgggg!) i can cut and paste just fine off line, but as soon as i try to paste pics in posts on cafe mom, it doesnt give me the pasting option. does anyone know enough about computers to possibly help me with this problem. plllleeeeaaase! : )

windowgirl

Asked by windowgirl at 6:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• uuggh sorry i bet thats annoying. hope you find a sloution soon
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 7:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• if you don't get a good answer try going to the group Computer Moms - Computer Heaven. They rock and know all.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2009