are these braxton hicks or what?

so im 27 weeks pregnant and ever once in a while my stomach tightens up for like 30 seconds it doesnt hurt just kidn of a weird feeling. It gets tight for a few seconds then relaxes and doesnt happen again for hours. Is it to early to have these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i got them as early as 24 weeks my doc told me sorry that whats your pregnancys are like some women get them really early the farther along you are the more intense they become
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• they were different for every pregnancy of mine. if they don't get painful then that is what they are. just false labor.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I got mine around 25 weeks.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes :-) You've had them all along but they're usually never felt until the uterus gets larger (i.e. 27 weeks. I started feeling them around then too I suppose). Some women never feel them. I appreciated my BH contractions because it gave me an idea of what real ones felt like when I started to go into labor. Same thing, just with pain (lots...of pain).
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• brackins hix go away when you move around or strech I woul tell your dr but just take it easy lay around alittle more
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009