is there such thing as getting your ENTIRE degree online.....?????

i mean i know that there are online course that you can take, but im a single mother that works full time and then takes care of my baby at night. i have NO extra time for school.... unless i do it online....

Anyways.. i also want to see what majors there are so i can pick something out a go with it....so does anyone know s major that i can take ALL OF the classes online and get my degree?!?!?!

Thanks!

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• you know what i'm going through EVEREST ONLINE UNIVERSITY. TO GET MY B.A IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE. you can check it out and see if they have you want! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I go to the University of Phoenix. They have a ton of different degrees. I am studying Elementary Education and a friend of mine that is also going there is studying Health Card Administration. It's excellent I really like it. If you would like I can get you some phone numbers or you can just go to their web site www.phoenix.edu and get information. When I filled it out someone one called me like five minutes after i submitted it. At the University of Phoenix you can get your Associates, Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate all online. Good luck I hope you find something that works for you.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I am graduating from university of phoenix next mth. I did it all online.

Answer by gemgem at 6:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My best friends husband did his whole degree at University of Phoenix (online) and he just got his bachelors in Business Management. It took him 4 years and $50,000, but he did it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• University of Phoenix online. It has many degree programs. I am currently working on my BA for criminal justice there.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009