My hormones are going crazy and i feel overwhelmed, how can i vent or calm down a little?

I find myself stressing out over the littlest things, and my partner gets frustrated with me and makes it worse. I have no one to really talk to, so I want to know ways I can relieve stress to a minimum.

Shaybaby23

Asked by Shaybaby23 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know you probably don't feel like it, but I always found/find that taking a long walk with my headphone on and my music on high volume (although just so nobody bashes me, I should note that it's bad for your ears!). Or, if you are too pooped to actually walk... listen to music and dance around your house like a moron. I also sometimes take a long hot shower and sing at the top of my lungs.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• music and cleaning works for me, if you do something in the heat of the moment like text someone and call them names, you will regret it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I love showers, and reading- i find reading to be an escape from the real world.

my favorite stress reducer is a nap under my electric blankie ( my house is old and often chilly) If I can do none of the above i come on cafemom... lol..cliche I know...but somehow answering other people's problems make my problems fade
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009