am i the 1 wrong in my own house?

i have been with my husband for 7 yrs this may and recently he gave me a hicky and his ex wife came over and instead of telling me something she call him and had an argument with him, yet she has a husband who by the way she lives with her . the point is i thought we were cool and expected more of her then to tell my boo to make sure i cover up in my own house who do u think is wrong me or her let me know what u think

mommabear717

Asked by mommabear717 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• she still cant get over him?

another words she cant move on?

just like the thought of her hating on you right now, if she's acting this way, she might get worse.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• She sounds jealous and petty. Just smile and don't worry about it. After all you are the one who got lucky :)
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• devilTell her not to turn green,omg she is so jealous..............

jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it is your house and she's obviously just jealous (and acting like a child). ignore and laugh at her! :)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 7:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mind u while we were in fl having fun she called to say she was pregnet like if my boo was going to say why u did that or some thing
    mommabear717

Answer by mommabear717 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Maybe her relationship isn't going as good as yours or she still wants your husband back and when she saw that it just pissed her off. It's your business how you dress or what you wear or happen to have on your neck in your home and nobody else's. Period. You know I'll never understand why ex's act the way they do around the new wife. She just needs to get over herself. Problems like this are actually very common. You would think after 7 years it wouldn't be an issue but it never seems to go away. I'm just supprised it still gets to you after all this time. By you reacting she wins.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well first off did it cause probs between you and him? If not!! (I USE to be in the same situation and it really pissed me off) Then just feel sorry for her that she can move on, and more than that feel sorry for the guy she is now with, can you imagine how it makes him feel to sit back and watch the jealousy that she has for you and your dh?

From this situation I have learned that your never cool w/ the ex, no matter how nice and caring you are to her. So this just opened up your eyes.

If you are more of the confrontational type, let her know how you feel about her calling your dh and fighting with him about something that is NOT her business and if she doesnt like it, to stay the hell away from your house.

If kids are involved she can honk the horn and stay in her car!!

mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• the thing is i didn't say any thing to her i just left it alone
    mommabear717

Answer by mommabear717 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• probably best to not say nothing to her like you did and to find other ways to keep making her mad
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Who cares if she got mad? He's your hubby now, not hers! Has she ever acted like this before? Not to make assumptions....but after 7 yrs together, she gets mad over a hickey? Could they be fooling around? And he told her you guys aren't doing anything right now, but you had the "proof" on you? Unless she's shown this type of jealousy before then maybe something new is going on?
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009