cramping in my lower belly

i was cleaning

and i went to go outside and i started to cramp in my lower tummy

it was really bad i had to stop wut i was doing and just stand there for a sec and not move at all

after i came back inside i went to the restroom cuz i though that was wut was wrong then i had a hard time standing up cuz again i started to cramp

is this normal or should i call me doc

o ya im 36 almost 37 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink a tall glass of water and lie on your left side for about 20 minutes, see if the pain stops. If it doesn't then you may be in labor! Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like pre-labor. Symptoms of pre-labor include: cramping, increasing Braxton Hicks contractions, loss of mucus plug, increased discharge, diarrhea, light pink spotting and lightening (the baby moving downward). I had all of the above two weeks before I gave birth. I'd say you're definitely close to labor-time but it still could be a week or more away.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009