is boiled egg good for health?eating 5 a week?does it make you gain weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• I know it raises your cholesterol. 2 eggs are more than the recommended amount.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well if you look on the carton, it says an egg is 4 or 5 grams of fat. i myself eat an egg everyday for breakfast, if you dont eat eggs too much like more then one a day, and space out your breakfast from your lunch times and use it in your diet, you shouldnt gain wieght. im using it as a protien in my diet, i have a over-easy egg every morning.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It can be part of a healthy diet. One egg per day should be fine unless you have diabetes or heart disease. if that's the case, you can't have more then 3 per week.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 7:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I am on a great diet that I've been losing weight steadily on and I eat approx 7 eggs a week. I also count my carb intake and measure my food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2009