I just had a baby...somethings not right????

I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I had no probs. He was born vaginal and I had no stitches. I felt great until a few days ago. Now when I sit I feel pressure in my who ha and butt. (Sry TMI) I felt in my who ha to see if I could feel anything wrong,.....I felt a bone like thing that I can barley fit my finger through. It almost closes my who ha and it hurts. What could it be? I dont think its been there or when I had my other baby. Im in alot of pain what should I do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You could've broken your tailbone during delivery --- happens all the time.

You need to go get your 'who ha' looked at asap.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• What? I don't understand what you're talking about. Do you mean your vagina?
    Anonymous

• go back to the hospital get it checked out
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• as for breaking her tailbone i think she would have been in way more pain if it was that
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I call mine a who ha too....hehehehe

Go see your DR!! you never know whats goin on down there, especially after a baby!
    Anonymous

• Yes, a who ha is a vigina.
    Anonymous

• i broke my tail bone during my first delivery and yup thats what it felt like go to the doc asap to get it checked out though in case its not. unfortunatly if it is all they can give you is medicine and a lil donut to sit on....
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 7:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• vaginal deliveries can give give you a prolapsed uterus...mine is very low...when I open my legs you can see it ...like a bright pink globe...my bf says he can feel it during sex and he swears he hits something up there during sex...it can hurt at times....
    feelingthekicks

Answer by feelingthekicks at 8:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• honestly, it sounds like you are constipated. have you been going to the bathroom regularly? drink lots of water and eat fiber. try some miralax, too, that stuff works wonders!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009