Who's with me?! LOL!

Well my girls are at my mom's house, spending the night and my hubby won't be home til Wednesday...so you know what I'm having for supper? Frozen junk...yummy! So who else does this when they're home alone? Are you tonight?

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 7:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Man that is when I go out to eat and get the good stuff, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I;'m home alone tonight! I had an entire cantaloupe, half of a fresh pineapple, and three oatmeal cookies. lol We had no left overs and I can't see making a meal for just myself. My husband has duty tonight and my daughter is already in bed. (She had the leftover, it was a selfless act, but it needed to be done, DAMN, had no other choice but the cookies *giggles*) If you get bored tonight, message me, since we both home alone.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That's when I get Thai food - no one else in my house likes it. If I'm already home then I will eat random thing out of the freezer for dinner.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I'd pig out on desserts and watch porn.
    Anonymous

• LMAO Anon 720!! I wish I could go out and eat fast food, but I'm stuck at home now because the roads are freezing over and getting slick.
    So sorry you had to eat cookies navy-wife...I know how terrible you must feel...hehehe.
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 7:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• im alone tonight i made tuna melt. tuna on bread sprinkle cheese and put in oven at 350 for 15 mins.. yummmy!!
    Anonymous

• Im kinda along DH is asleep cause he works nights so yeah Ill be making dinner for me and a boob for the baby cakes!!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009