Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex has not produced financial documentation. I do not get money from him. Our house sold, I cannot qualify for a rental. What can I do?

Answer Question

Asked by 878crestview at 6:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Don't know what they're calling it these days. If you have no family to take you in and dependent children in the house, you can probably get aid though the state welfare system. Certainly Aid to Dependent Children-or ADC-saved me and my brothers and sisters after my father deserted us.

    Answer by witchqueen at 7:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

  • Look into HUD housing, they pay a portion or all of the rent.

    Answer by Jazak at 8:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.