How hard is it with twins?

I asked this because My daughter and nephew are a day apart so they're both 9 months and I babysat my nephew up untill he was 2 months and it was hard because I was breastfeeding and had to get my daughter and 3yrold son ready early to go over their house to watch him but It wasn't to bad because they were little babies and slept alot, well now we live 5 min from them and they want me to watch him again,I think I can do it, I know it's gonna be hard cuz they're both crawling and pulling up on stuff but I just wanna know how you momma's with twins or babies close in age do it? Thanks

Mamamegan

Asked by Mamamegan at 7:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know how it would be for you considering it's your nephew, but for me, having twins is pretty easy. Sure, some things take a little longer and I'm pretty busy, but they always have a playmate, not to mention they're great for pulling me out of a bad mood (they're 14 months- it's hilarious to watch them play). Honestly, if you don't stress yourself out over it, they react positively and it's not hard at all. I think a good majority of parents w/ twins just overthink things and their stress passes on to the kids which in turn causes stressed out/cranky kids.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 7:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009