How to get your fiance's ex wife to realize you are not going anywhere?

My fiance's ex-wife will not get the picture that im not going anywhere and i will be involved with him and the boys from here on out. She gets mad if he says he has to talk to me or check with me about things to deal with the boys. And they recently had to goto court for a medical bill she didnt pay that was in the divorce agreement..and she texted him and was like can i just pick you up and the two of us go..he told her that i was going and he said that she was embarressed and wanted only the two of them to go...but when he said i was going with him and they were going seperate she said that he didnt respect her...and blah blah...she started her drama again...anyone got any advice how to maybe get her to realize im here to stay....

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Get married! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yeah, you're already engaged. she's not gonna get it even after you're married probably!
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 7:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It would be better if you stayed out of it........ but the reality is your too insecure to have them handle things themselves... For your own sake... I wouldn't get that involved.... its a big mistake people make........
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Maybe she needs to hear it from you. Hey lady I am in his life now so get use to it I am here to stay.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• wow. how is there anyway to know she's insecure? it's her fiance, she's gonna be involved somehow. she certainly doesn't sound like she's overstepping any boundaries... and even if she was... what a way to say it
    Anonymous

• You can't make her understand anything. The less you worry about her the better and more time you have to focus on you and you fiance. Why did you want to goto the courthouse for her to pay a bill regarding their child? Kay300 has a good point.....
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Ignore her actions speek louder than words.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• how is she insecure? she didnt sound like it to me anyways. and it sound slike her fiance is wanting her to go to these things. not that shes telling him she has to come. i agree w/ mom2five...just ignore her. she'll have to take the point someday, if anyone is insecure its his ex
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's really not your place. It actually just makes your soon to be hubby look like he can't handle things on his own by you being involved in things that surround the divorce. Stop worrying about proving yourself because you'll only burn yourself out and prove nothing in the end besides maybe that you made a mistake.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I'll tell you what I told my ex's new wife...you weren't married to her, HE was. You have no say-so in their divorce agreement or their parenting arrangement. This is something that is between them...not you. Your name is not on those divorce or custody papers so you have no right to interefere. The kids come first and that's that...deal with it.
    Anonymous