Do you make breakfast for dinner?

I was raised having it once in awhile and about every 2 weeks I make pancakes or eggs and bacon and sausage for dinner, but lately when I say it around other people they think it is weird.

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had french toast for dinner last night. It was YUMMY!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I do that sometimes. My dd gets so excited about it, because she loves breakfast foods.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We do that too!!
    I usually don't have time to make a big breakfast in the morning so yeah we have it for supper. My kids love it:)
    Anonymous

• My parents did when I was younger. That was about the only time I really liked breakfast food. Hubby and I made it a few times when we first moved in together. I think it tastes better in the evening than in the morning.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I also don't have time to cook breakfast in the morning. I love breakfast food so I will make toast and eggs sometimes or french toast. I think it is a lovely way to add variety to dinner...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• absolutly!, its fun to have breakfast for dinner!
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 7:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I love to make "taquitos" eggs and potatoeatingdrinking, eggs and sausage, eggs with refried beans, you name it. It is all good

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yes we call them backwards days at our house. Pizza for breakfast and pancakes and such for dinner. The kids love it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• WE do and thiers nothing wrong with it!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We used to. Back when we lived in PA where they sold really good breakfast sausage. The stuff out here is nasty so I rarely even eat it for actual breakfast. I miss the good stuff.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009