What is this baby doing???

How come at times when I yawn or take a deep breath it feels like the baby is doing a somersault in my belly? The movement is so strong, it freaks me out. I scream when it happens and just about scare the hell out of my son and husband. Is it the baby moving or something else? I normally feel it right at the center of my stomach when it happens. I think it has happened about 5 times. I'm 20 wks. Never happened w/ my son.

Tiffany237

Asked by Tiffany237 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol just enjoy your new baby its oaky my babys both were like that it was so bad one time with this preg. she kept getting me in the side and it tickled so bad i just twitched and giggled and people looked at me like i was crazy lol
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2009